Dog Friendly Holiday in Cornwall
Dogs with well trained owners are welcome at Silver Sands Holiday Park. You can share your holiday with your four legged friends in all our touring and camping pitches and some of our static caravan holiday homes.
- Please note that dogs must not be left unattended at any time in any accommodation or vehicle and must be kept off the seats and beds in the Holiday Homes
- While on site your dogs must be kept on a lead (no exceptions for any breed) and you are required to poop a scoop/bag your dog's faeces and dispose of it in the bin's provided
- It is also important that you do not allow your dogs to bark continuously as this will disturb other campers
- If you need to leave your dogs during the day, you may consider using our kennel services at a nominal charge. Please check with reception for current rate and terms and conditions
- For the safety of our guests, no Banned Dogs are accepted:-Pit Bull Terrier, Japanese Tosa, Dogo Argentino & Fila Braziliero. Also certain additonal breeds that may present a danger to children and other dogs will not be accepted, please call for information.
Dog walk area
- Silver Sands Holiday Park has a one-acre field for you to exercise your dogs
- Dogs are allowed on the East beach of Kennack Sands all year round while the West beach has a seasonal dog ban from Easter day to 1st October. From Silver Sands the West beach is just a 1km woodland walk through the Lizard Nature Reserve. The East beach is slightly further and accessed by turning left along the coastal path
- You and your dogs can also explore the Moorland around Goonhilly Downs Access to the Downs is 2km from Silver Sands
- For a list of local dog friendly beaches, gardens & attractions in Cornwall, VisitCornwall has a guide for dog owners
- We offer a small kennel service to allow you to get out & about without worrying about your dogs. Booking in advance is advisable as we only accept dogs from one family at any one time. A small nominal fee is applied. It is important that your dogs are comfortable to be left with us and that they will not bark persistently as this would disturb our other guests.