Points of Interest
From the historic fishing port of Porthleven to the charming fishing village of Cadgwith, from the breath taking Kynance Cove to the tranquil Helford River, Silver Sands Holiday Park is ideally placed for you to explore the Lizard Peninsula.
Wild Lizard Guide 2022
Local Beaches & Coves
By the rugged coastline, often hidden, are a variety of beaches and coves for you to explore
From Kennack Sands Beach to the north
From Kennack Sands Beach to the south & beyond
Local Towns & Villages
The historic fishing port of Porthleven, the picturesque working fishing village of Cadgwith,
bustling Falmouth, sleepy Gweek & much more, choices are yours.
Attractions & Fun Days Out
Come rain or shine, there are always some great days out for you and your family on the Lizard
Great Local Gardens & Mansions
With the gulf stream climate and the complex geology of the Lizard peninsula, we have the most magnificent gardens in the area.
From mining to wireless communication, the Lizard peninsula is full of historic buildings to enhance your holiday in Cornwall.
Wildlife and Walks
From the rare heathers and flowers at Goonhilly Downs to the basking sharks at Kennack Bay,
you have all the excuses in the world to be here with us.
- A walk to Kennack Sands & Kuggar through Gwendreath Valley (1.4miles)
- A circular exploration at Goonhilly Downs (6miles)
- A gentle garden walk in Roskilly’s (1mile)
- A walk to Tremayne Quay (2miles)
- A circular stroll to Frenchman’s Creek (2 miles)
- A circular walk to Rosemullion Head (4miles)
- Serpentine Route to Cadgwith and the Devil’s Frying Pan (4.5miles)
- Kynance to Lizard (4miles)
- Wildflower Haven at Mullion (3miles)
- A circular walk around Loe Pool (5miles)
- Helston to Porthleven by Loe Bar (5miles)
They do deserve a day out with you.
Dog Friendly Beaches
Dog Friendly Gardens
A more energetic and adventurous approach of your holiday.
Longer Drives for the More Intrepid Explorer