Terms and Conditions Under COVID-19
1. Booking and Payment
- Bookings for holidays are accepted from Families and Couples ONLY. Bookings for lodges & caravan holiday homes can only be accepted from persons over 21 years of age. By paying the deposit, you acknowledge that you agree to the Terms and Conditions on behalf of the total party intending to occupy the holiday home or emplacement.
- Reservations by phone or online booking will be held as provisional bookings for five working days or until a non-refundable deposit of 30% of the holiday cost for holiday home or £6 per night (Minimum £30 or full payment) for touring/Motorhome/camping is received.
- Under no circumstances should deposit or partial of the deposit through other agents be refunded and the total deposit should be calculated as above.
- Payment may be made by debit card over the phone/online booking or via online banking (BACS). £3.00 bank charge is applied to international bank transfer.
- Balance of the payment is due 6 weeks before the first day of your holiday. A reminder will be emailed to your registered email address one day before the balance due date and we reserve the right to cancel the booking if the balance is not paid by the due date.
2. Our Right To Cancel
- We promise to keep all our customers safe. We ask you not to book if the law prevents you visiting or staying with us or if Government guidance means that you should not visit or stay with us, even if the law still allows you to. Our promise also means that there are limited circumstances in which we may need to cancel your holiday.
- We have the right to cancel your holiday, or any unused days, if the law prevents you visiting or staying with us. If your holiday has not started, then we will refund your booking in full less any costs we have already incurred on your holiday which we cannot recover elsewhere (“Direct Costs”). If your holiday has started, then we will refund in full any days unused when we cancel, again less any Direct Costs. We will not charge an administration fee.
- We also have the right to cancel your holiday, or any unused days, if Government guidance means that you should not visit or stay with us, even if the law still allows you to. If your holiday has not started, then we will refund your booking in full. If your holiday has started, then we will refund in full any days unused when we cancel. We will not charge an administration fee and we will not deduct any Direct Costs.
3. Cancellation Requested By You
- All cancellations must be notified in writing by letter or email and be accepted by us at least six weeks prior to the first day of your holiday.
- Deposits on cancelled bookings are strictly non-refundable.
- You are liable for the full balance outstanding should we be unable to re-let the holiday home/emplacement if you fail to notify us six weeks prior to your arrival. Therefore, cancellation insurance is strongly recommended.
- Any paid balance (including damage deposit if paid) for a cancellation made six weeks before the first day of your holiday will be refunded.
- No refund will be given if you decide to cut your holiday short.
4. Damage Deposit (For Lodge Bookings Only)
- £100.00 refundable damage deposit is required when settling the full balance for your holiday in one of our lodges.
- We’ll initiate transfer of the refund seven days after you check out from your stay, if there are no damages found in the lodge. Damages in excess of this are your responsibility. You will be charged accordingly.
- If for any reason beyond our control, for example fire damage, the holiday home/emplacement is not available on the date booked, all monies paid to us will be refunded in full and we will not be liable for any further claims. Under no circumstances are we responsible for refund of any monies you pay to an agent or third party.
6. Arrival and Departure
- Holiday Home (lodge/caravan) Arrival: 4:00 PM-6:30 PM on the Day; Departure: 09:30 AM on the Day
- Touring/Camping Pitch Arrival: 2:00 PM-6:30 PM on the Day; Departure: 10 AM on the Day
Please phone for late arrival (No arrival later than 9PM).
- For Holiday Home Booking:
- You are responsible for the holiday home (lodge/caravan) during your stay. All furniture & equipment in or on the holiday home should be left in the same state as at the commencement of the holiday. If beds are made for you, please remove linen and pile them by the beds. Before your departure, please ensure the holiday home is left in a clean and tidy condition just as you found it. Any damage or breakages will be charged and must be reported to the proprietors prior to departure. No attempt should be made to repair or replace items. The proprietors reserve the right to make a proportional charge (up to a maximum of £50) should you leave the holiday home unreasonably dirty.
- Under no circumstances should the soft furniture be moved to outside of the holiday home.
- Pets are only permitted in the designated holiday homes and must be kept off the seats and beds.
- The proprietors reserve the right to reasonable access of the property at any time for emergency maintenance etc.
- This is a family park. The proprietors reserve the right to cancel any booking, refuse admission or terminate the occupation of any accommodation without compensation when in their opinion, any of the conditions of booking or park rules are not observed or when the conduct of any visitor is considered unacceptable or unreasonable.
- As we are a quiet family park, out of respect to your fellow visitors, noise must be kept to an acceptable minimum after 9:30PM.
- As quiet time is from 9:30 PM you are responsible for reminding your accompanying children of this and you must ensure they return to your accommodation at this time.
- You are responsible for supervising your accompanying children when they are using either of the holiday park’s play areas at all times. Use of this equipment is at your own risk.
- Pets On the Park:
- Pets must be kept on a lead at all times whilst on the park and exercised in the designated area or off the park.
- Pets must NOT be left unattended at any time in any accommodation or vehicle or on a pitch. We reserve the right to remove the pets if we consider this condition has been breached.
- Owners must “poop-a-scoop” and deposit in the refuse bins.
- Owners with pets that cause harm to people or other pets while on the park will be asked to remove their pet from the park with immediate effect. If this means termination of your holiday, no refund will be given.
- Please note that we cannot be held responsible for control of owners and their pets when off site. Any issues should be taken up with the responsible land owner or the responsible authority.
- Vehicles on the Park
- One vehicle only may be parked on an emplacement or next to / in front of a holiday home (two for the lodges). Additional vehicle should park on the parking area. The proprietors reserve the right to refuse access in extreme cases
- Vehicle Charging – NOT PERMITTED. It is not permitted to charge electrically powered or hybrid vehicles from any of the sites’ electric points & hook ups or electric sockets in any accommodation.
8. Force Majuere
We regret we cannot accept liability and no compensation will be payable where the performance or prompt performance of our contract with you is prevented or affected by ‘force majeure’. In these Fair Trading Terms, ‘force majeure’ means any event which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not, even with all due care, have foreseen or avoided. Such circumstances may include war, threat of war, riot, civil strife, industrial action, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, and all similar events outside our control.
We look forward to extending a warm welcome to you